Board of Directors
Visions In Education is governed by a five-member board consisting of the following community representatives:
The Visions Board of Directors is responsible for preserving the mission of the school by ensuring that school processes and policies are aligned with the school’s vision and values. The board also oversees the fiscal and operational management of the school.
Contact the Board
The Visions Board of Directors can be reached through the Board administrative assistant.
Mail: Visions In Education
Attn: Administrative Assistant to Board of Directors
5030 El Camino Avenue
Carmichael, CA 95608
Upcoming Board Meeting
Posted: August 18, 2022
NOTICE is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Visions In Education, Inc. (Visions) Board of Directors has been called by the Board Chairperson and will be held in-person at 10:00 a.m. on August 25, 2022.
This meeting will be held at 5030 El Camino Avenue, Carmichael, CA, 95608. Public access will be granted in accordance with the Ralph M. Brown Act. Due to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and Cal/OSHA lifting the indoor mask requirement for schools effective March 12, 2022, masks are no longer required to be worn indoors, but are still strongly recommended.
Board Meeting Agendas (Pursuant to the Ralph M. Brown Act, the agenda for Board Meetings will be posted 72 hours prior to the start of the meeting.)
Regular Board Meeting Schedule – 2022/23
July 18, 2022 (Special)
July 28, 2022 – CANCELED
August 25, 2022
September 22, 2022
October 27, 2022
November 17, 2022
December 15, 2022
January 26, 2023
February 23, 2023
March 23, 2023
April 27, 2023
May 25, 2023
June 22, 2023
Board Approved: July 6, 2022
Click here to access our archive of board agendas.
For information about our Charter Petition, School Accountability Report Card (SARC), Staff/Student Interaction policy, Education Protection Account (EPA) and more, please click the links below.
- Charter Petition (approved August 22, 2017) (.PDF)
- 2020-2021 School Accountability Report Card (SARC) (.PDF)
- Staff/Student Interaction
- Education Protection Account (EPA)
- Public Records Act Requests
- Title IX
- Board Adopted Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (adopted September 24, 2020)
- Board Adopted Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) (adopted June 23, 2022) (.PDF)
- Independent Study Policy (approved October 28, 2021) (.PDF)
- Parents Right To Know Notification (.PDF)
- School / Educational Partner Compact (.PDF)
- Board Policy on Parent and Family Engagement (.PDF)